- Tobias Ludwig and Michael Schwarz had the idea for the spin-off in 2015 when they started their PhD at the Chair of Electronic Design Automation at the University of Technology Kaiserslautern.
- The foundation for the development was generated about 15 years ago with the mathematical proof of completeness, being a fundamental principle within formal hardware verification.
- Within their research, Tobias and Michael were able to implement a prototype as Proof-Of-Principle which showed the functional feasibility for the underlying products. The methodology has been tested for a variety of processors and bus systems.
- At the same time, thanks to projects with notable companies within the EDA and semiconductor industry, a network of experts was created. With their valuable feedback, the product ideas will be easy to integrate in industry processes.
To fund their spin-off, the team applied for the „EXIST Transfer of Research“-Program. A program sponsored by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy which supports only outstanding, high-risk research projects. The funding has been granted.
- The team is completed by Dr. Max Birtel for economic and financial support as well as Tim Burr as experienced Software Developer for further product development.
- The project and the product development started 01 october 2020.
- Following our vision.